Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions page. We are here to answer questions! If you have more questions, fill out the Contact Form below. Someone from our team will respond soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your store hours?
- Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Are you still doing curbside orders?
- We will no longer be serving drinks for curbside pickups.
- I have questions for Cafe Divine, how do I contact them?
- Contact them at email@example.com or call them at 512-610-3558.
Holy Grounds Bookstore & Gift Store Questions
- Do you order books for customers?
- Yes, we do take special order requests from customers, but actually ordering it depends on the publisher, print availability, and cost. Please only request books you want to buy from us.
- What if you can’t fulfill my order request?
- If we can’t order something for you, we encourage you to search at other local, independent bookstores before going to Amazon. If you decide to buy it off Amazon. Go to Amazon Smile at www.smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates a percentage of your price to St. David’s Episcopal Church. All you need to do is select St. David’s Episcopal Church in Austin, Texas as the non-profit!
- Do you offer Leather imprinting?
- Yes, we do, but our imprinting machine is currently broken. We are working hard to fix it, but we will not be accepting imprinting requests at this time.
- How much is it?
- $7.00 per imprint line. One line usually fits a first, middle, and last name.