Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions page. We are here to answer questions! If you have more questions, fill out the Contact Form below. Someone from our team will respond soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do we close early during the week?
- We will temporarily close at 10 a.m. Tuesday through Friday until we rebuild our customer base and COVID-19 rates drop in Austin.
- We are we re-opening?
- August 17, 2021 at 7:00 a.m.
- Are you still doing curbside orders?
- We will no longer be serving drinks for curbside pickups. We’re still offering after hours gift and book pickups for curbside until 1:30 p.m.
- I have questions for Cafe Divine, how do I contact them?
- Contact them at email@example.com or call them at 512-610-3558.
- How does curbside pickup work?
- When you’re driving here, park in the surface lot at St. David’s Episcopal Church (entrance on San Jacinto before 7th street). Pull into one of the “Curbside” designated spots. TEXT us at 512-643-7972 with the name on the order and the parking spot number. We will reply to your text and bring out the order. Please open your trunk or back window. A masked employee will place your order safely in your car.
- If you are walking to our building, there is a sign posted on the building that says spot number 7. TEXT us at 512-643-7972 with the name on the order and spot 7. We will bring it out to you.
Holy Grounds Bookstore & Gift Store Questions
- Do you order books for customers?
- Yes, we do take special order requests from customers, but actually ordering it depends on the publisher, print availability, and cost. Please only request books you want to buy from us.
- What if you can’t fulfill my order request?
- If we can’t order something for you, we encourage you to search at other local, independent bookstores before going to Amazon. If you decide to buy it off Amazon. Go to Amazon Smile at www.smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates a percentage of your price to St. David’s Episcopal Church. All you need to do is select St. David’s Episcopal Church in Austin, Texas as the non-profit!
- Do you offer Leather imprinting?
- Yes, we do, but our imprinting machine is currently broken. We are working hard to fix it, but we will not be accepting imprinting requests at this time.
- How much is it?
- $7.00 per imprint line. One line usually fits a first, middle, and last name.
Online Ordering Questions
- What are your ordering hours?
- We’re open from Tuesday to Friday. Order from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- How do I place an order?
- Order online at www.toasttab.com/stdave. You’ll be prompted to select a pick-up day and time. When selecting a pick-up time, customers don’t have to wait an hour for drinks. Write your preferred pick-up time in the ‘Special Instructions’ below each item you want to order. We will have it ready for you within your selected timeframe! Next, go to the ‘Choose Menu’ button and select Holy Grounds. Then select any item you want and add it to the cart. Finally, select the checkout button and add your payment information.
- If I’m only ordering drinks, do I have to wait an hour to pick them up?
- Nope! When selecting a pick-up time, customers don’t have to wait an hour for drinks. Write your preferred pick-up time in the ‘Special Instructions’ below each item. We will have it ready for you within your selected timeframe!
- What if I order food and drinks? How long will I have to wait?
- Any orders that include food from Cafe Divine will take an hour. When drinks and food are on one order, we will prepare the drink when the food is ready for pick-up. Customers can request their drink be made earlier by noting their preferred pick-up time in the ‘Special Instructions’ section below the item. If you order drinks and pastries, allow for a 15-20 minute lead time. Cafe Divine bakes fresh pastries, once the order is placed.
- Need help with an online order?
- Contact us during Curbside business hours: Tuesday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or call 512-610-3558.